Free Udacity Courses
Udacity offers free “Nanodegree” courses which are small degrees that you can add to your CV. It is easy to get started and a nice way to dive deeper into specific subjects.
The AI / Machine Learning related courses include:
- Introduction to Python in 5 weeks
- Intro to Data Analysis in 6 weeks
- Data Visualization with Tableau in 3 weeks
- Github & Collaboration in 3 weeks
- Intro to Artificial Intelligence in 4 months
- Intro to Machine Learning in 2.5 months
- Intro to Data Science in 2 months
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning in 1 month
fast.ai's Machine Learning Course
The Fast.ai Machine Learning for Coders course is great for those of you who are familiar with coding, especially with the Python language. Also don’t forget to check out fast.ai’s Deep Learning courses. You can find them here.
Intel's Machine Learning Courses
Intel’s AI Academy has several free courses on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. They cover beginning topics as well as advanced techniques.
AI and Machine Learning courses from Intel:
Fast.ai's Deep Learning Courses
The 7-week fast.ai Deep Learning for Coders Course is great for those of you who are familiar writing code in Python.
fast.ai provides a free Deep Learning course:
Intel's Deep Learning courses
Intel’s AI Academy has several free courses on Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning and Machine Learning. They cover beginning topics as well as advanced techniques.
Artificial Intelligence courses from Intel:
Udacity's free Deep Learning Course (By Google)
Udacity has an amazing free course on Deep Learning by Google. Vincent Vanhoucke teaches you the inner workings of neural networks. They also help you to work with Tensorflow and code your own deep learning architectures.
School of AI's Move 37 Course
School of AI has a free Reinforcement Learning course called “Move 37”. In this course you will learn the basic principles as well as advanced techniques such as actor-critic and deep Q learning. The program concludes with an end project where you will implement your own multi-agent reinforcement learning program.
Udacity's free Reinforcement Learning Course (By Georgia Tech)
Udacity has a great reinforcement learning course made by professors from Georgia Tech. The instructors (Charles Isbell and Michael Littman) are themselves renowned researchers in the field and they bring the material with a great enthusiasm and humor.
David Silver's (DeepMind) free RL Course
DeepMind co-founder gives a primer on reinforcement learning in this series of 10 lectures that are available for free.
Free Coding Tutorials
Free Math Courses
The most important mathematical topics that you will encounter in A.I. are:
- Linear Algebra
- (Multi-variable) Calculus
- Probability and Statistics
There are several ways to learn A.I. related math for free.
1. Take courses from MIT OpenCourseWare for a complete understanding of A.I. Math:
2. Watch videos from Youtube Educator 3Blue1Brown for a good intuitive understanding of A.I. math:
3. Check out edX for free courses on probability and algorithms:
- Probability (12 hours per week for 4.5 months)
- Algorithm Design and Analysis (6 hours a week for 1 month)
Note: I must accredit Siraj Raval for most of the sources on this section. Check out his “Learn Machine Learning is 3 months” video here!
Online Courses From Top Universities at Coursera
Coursera is partnering with top international universities to provide excellent online courses. Coursera was founded by “Andrew Ng” and the platform provides plenty of A.I. related courses.
A.I. related courses on Coursera:
- Learn Machine Learning fundamentals in 5 courses from University of Washington.
- Learn Data Science from Johns Hopkins University.
- Learn Python in 5 courses from University of Michigan.
- Learn Excel, Tableau, and SQL to analyze data, create forecasts and visualizations in 5 courses from Duke University.
- Check out one of the other 1600+ online courses from Coursera. All from top universities.
15% Discount on AI certificate Courses with PROMO CODE: "AiTube"
aitube.io is collaborating with Create4D and School of AI Enschede to provide great introductory AI (Artificial Intelligence) courses! If you sign up now with promo code “AiTube” you can get a 15% discount on the Artificial Intelligence 101 course! Join from anywhere in the world!
Sign up now through: http://courses.create4d.com
create4D has been sponsoring the free School of AI lectures and events in the Netherlands. Since last year, we have been getting high amount of requests from companies and individuals for focused programs in order to learn everything about AI step by step from beginning to the advanced level.
Besides our full day weekend classes, we will offer ONLINE certificate programs for people who are not able to reach to our area. Join from anywhere in the world!
As you know we have been organizing monthly AI meetups for more than half a year. During this period we received quite a bunch of requests to organize a workshop for teaching AI fundamentals. We finally prepared an AI certificate course for people who are new in this field or who would like to enhance their knowledge and practical skills for an AI career.
What are the course objectives?
– Understand currect AI landscape.
– Understand differences between terms in AI (NLP, ML, DL, etc.)
– Practically understand and apply
Preprocessing (Numpy, Pandas, Data normalization, etc.)
Model quality evaluation (Accuracy, Precision, etc.)
– Work with
– Use and create models with
– Learn to compete in
Kaggle and other AI competitions.
– How is this program different from other AI courses?
Course is based on practice/actually creating AI related algorithms and models.
Knowledge of Python 3
Get a digital badge which can be added to the Linkedin profile.