The talks at the Deep Learning School on September 24/25, 2016 were amazing. I clipped out individual talks from the full live streams and provided links to each below in case that’s useful for people who want to watch specific talks several times (like I do). Please check out the official website (http://www.bayareadlschool.org) and full live streams below.
Having read, watched, and presented deep learning material over the past few years, I have to say that this is one of the best collection of introductory deep learning talks I’ve yet encountered. Here are links to the individual talks and the full live streams for the two days:
1. Foundations of Deep Learning (Hugo Larochelle, Twitter) – https://youtu.be/zij_FTbJHsk
2. Deep Learning for Computer Vision (Andrej Karpathy, OpenAI) – https://youtu.be/u6aEYuemt0M
3. Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (Richard Socher, Salesforce) – https://youtu.be/oGk1v1jQITw
4. TensorFlow Tutorial (Sherry Moore, Google Brain) – https://youtu.be/Ejec3ID_h0w
5. Foundations of Unsupervised Deep Learning (Ruslan Salakhutdinov, CMU) – https://youtu.be/rK6bchqeaN8
6. Nuts and Bolts of Applying Deep Learning (Andrew Ng) – https://youtu.be/F1ka6a13S9I
7. Deep Reinforcement Learning (John Schulman, OpenAI) – https://youtu.be/PtAIh9KSnjo
8. Theano Tutorial (Pascal Lamblin, MILA) – https://youtu.be/OU8I1oJ9HhI
9. Deep Learning for Speech Recognition (Adam Coates, Baidu) – https://youtu.be/g-sndkf7mCs
10. Torch Tutorial (Alex Wiltschko, Twitter) – https://youtu.be/L1sHcj3qDNc
11. Sequence to Sequence Deep Learning (Quoc Le, Google) – https://youtu.be/G5RY_SUJih4
12. Foundations and Challenges of Deep Learning (Yoshua Bengio) – https://youtu.be/11rsu_WwZTc
Go to http://www.bayareadlschool.org for more information on the event, speaker bios, slides, etc. Huge thanks to the organizers (Shubho Sengupta et al) for making this event happen.