Drago Anguelov is a Principal Scientist at Waymo, developing and applying machine learning methods for autonomous vehicle perception and, more generally, in computer vision and robotics. For more lecture videos on deep learning, reinforcement learning (RL), artificial intelligence (AI & AGI), and podcast conversations, visit our website or follow TensorFlow code tutorials on our GitHub repo.
0:00 – Introduction
0:47 – Background
1:31 – Waymo story (2009 to today)
4:31 – Long tail of events
8:55 – Perception, prediction, and planning
14:54 – Machine learning at scale
26:43 – Addressing the limits of machine learning
29:38 – Large-scale testing
50:51 – Scaling to dozens and hundreds of cities
54:35 – Q&A
– If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to this channel.
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman